The Enterprising Beginning.....

Welcome to the Waste not, Want knot project. The goal is to turn textile waste into desirable objects that people want. Its a combination of all those things our grandparents told us; waste not, want not, combined with modern day landfill avoidance, reduce, reuse, recycle, and a need to liberate a great collection of fabrics and trims amassed over a few years from the back of my wardrobe, under my bed, in the roof space etc.... I have a design degree and an addiction to textile arts and crafts, lets see where it leads....


Sunday, March 28, 2010

Almost Easter..






Its almost Easter- hard to believe! I have been busy with Kraftbomb market yesterday adn for the first time ever I'm going to be at the Devonport market April 11th! I'm so excited! Recently I acquired a big box of felt that was left overs from someone's soft toy project. So I have been thinking up uses for my felt of many colours. Here are some of the things I have been making; bunny egg cosies, chocolate fish sunglasses case, ipod/phone/camera cases.

No comments:

Post a Comment