The Enterprising Beginning.....

Welcome to the Waste not, Want knot project. The goal is to turn textile waste into desirable objects that people want. Its a combination of all those things our grandparents told us; waste not, want not, combined with modern day landfill avoidance, reduce, reuse, recycle, and a need to liberate a great collection of fabrics and trims amassed over a few years from the back of my wardrobe, under my bed, in the roof space etc.... I have a design degree and an addiction to textile arts and crafts, lets see where it leads....


Thursday, April 29, 2010

Just a few more photos....





Just a few more photos for April. I added to my sewing companion collection. Sewing companions are super handy friends that work as a pin cushion but have the added bonus of a built in needlebook so you can store your needles safely ( they wont disappear into the pin cushion). No more need to have a separate needlebook, everything is in the one handy place. Perfect present for a crafty mum or friend. Katie Bug Ladybug or Honey bee, more critters coming soon.
and a few more owl photos cause I know you like them

No comments:

Post a Comment